This Blog provides Datasheets and information for electronic components and semiconductors(Datasheet PDF Search)
1. 8-bit single chip microcomputer TLCS-870/C series
- Instruction execution time :
0.25 µs (at 16 MHz)
122 µs (at 32.768 kHz)
- 132 types & 731 basic instructions
2. 24interrupt sources (External : 5 Internal : 19)
3. Input / Output ports (56 pins)
Large current output: 13pins (Typ. 20mA), LED direct drive
4. Watchdog Timer
- Time base timer
- Divider output function
6. 16-bit timer counter: 1 ch
- Timer, External trigger, Window, Pulse width measurement,
Event counter, Programmable pulse generate (PPG) modes
Part Number : TM1628
Function : TM1628 is an LED Controller driven on a 1/7 to 1/8 duty factor.
Maker : Unspecified
Eleven segment output lines, six grid output lines, 1 segment/grid output lines, one display memory, control circuit, key scan circuit are all incorporated into a single chip to build a highly reliable peripheral device for a single chip microcomputer. Serial data is fed to TM1628 via a three-line serial interface.
Housed in a 28-pin SO Package, TM1628 pin assignments and application circuit are optimized for easy PCB Layout and cost saving advantages.
Part Number : TLE2074MFKB
Function : QUAD LOW-NOISE HIGH-SPEED JFET-INPUT OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIER
Maker : Texas Instruments
1. Direct Upgrades to TL05x, TL07x, and TL08x BiFET Operational Amplifiers
2. Greater Than 2×Bandwidth (10 MHz) an 3×Slew Rate (45 V/μs) Than TL07x
3. On-Chip Offset Voltage Trimming for Improved DC Performance
4. Wider Supply Rails Increase Dynamic Signal Range to ±19 V
The TDA7421N is a high-performance tuner circuit which integrates AM and FM sections, PLL frequency sinthesizer and IF counter on a single chip.
Use of BICMOS technology allows the implementation of tuning functions with a minimum of external components.Value spread of external components can be fully compensated by means of on-chip electrical adjustment controlled by external µP.
The TLC555 is a monolithic timing circuit fabricated using the TI LinCMOSprocess. The timer is fully compatible with CMOS, TTL, and MOS logic and operates at frequencies up to 2 MHz. Because of its high input impedance, this device uses smaller timing capacitors than those used by the NE555. As a result, more accurate time delays and oscillations are possible. Power consumption is low across the full range of power supply voltage.
1. Very Low Power Consumption
− 1 mW Typ at VDD= 5 V
2. Capable of Operation in Astable Mode
3. CMOS Output Capable of Swinging Rail to Rail
. High Output-Current Capability
− Sink 100 mA Typ
− Source 10 mA Typ
4. Output Fully Compatible With CMOS, TTL, and MOS
5. Low Supply Current Reduces Spikes During Output Transitions
6. Single-Supply Operation From 2 V to 15 V
7. Functionally Interchangeable With the NE555; Has Same Pinout
8. ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883C, Method 3015.2
9. Available in Q-Temp Automotive
High Reliability Automotive Applications
Configuration Control/Print Support
Qualification to Automotive Standards
1. SUPPLY VOLTAGE DOWN TO 1.8V
2. LOW CROSSOVER DISTORSION
3. LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT
4. BRIDGE OR STEREO CONFIGURATION
The TDA2822M is a monolithic integrated circuit in 8 lead Minidip package. It is intended for use as
dual audio power amplifier in portable cassette players and radios.
The TDA1517 is an integrated class-B dual output amplifier in a plastic single in-line medium power package with fin (SIL9MPF) and a plastic heat-dissipating dual in-line package (HDIP18). The device is primarily developed for multi-media applications.
The STV9302 is a vertical deflection booster designed for monitor and TV applications.
This device, supplied with up to 32 V, provides up to 2 App output current to drive the vertical deflection yoke. The internal flyback generator delivers flyback voltages up to 60 V.