This Blog provides Datasheets and information for electronic components and semiconductors(Datasheet PDF Search)
Part Number : TM1628
Function : TM1628 is an LED Controller driven on a 1/7 to 1/8 duty factor.
Maker : Unspecified
Eleven segment output lines, six grid output lines, 1 segment/grid output lines, one display memory, control circuit, key scan circuit are all incorporated into a single chip to build a highly reliable peripheral device for a single chip microcomputer. Serial data is fed to TM1628 via a three-line serial interface.
Housed in a 28-pin SO Package, TM1628 pin assignments and application circuit are optimized for easy PCB Layout and cost saving advantages.
Part Number : TLE2074MFKB
Function : QUAD LOW-NOISE HIGH-SPEED JFET-INPUT OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIER
Maker : Texas Instruments
1. Direct Upgrades to TL05x, TL07x, and TL08x BiFET Operational Amplifiers
2. Greater Than 2×Bandwidth (10 MHz) an 3×Slew Rate (45 V/μs) Than TL07x
3. On-Chip Offset Voltage Trimming for Improved DC Performance
4. Wider Supply Rails Increase Dynamic Signal Range to ±19 V
The TDA7421N is a high-performance tuner circuit which integrates AM and FM sections, PLL frequency sinthesizer and IF counter on a single chip.
Use of BICMOS technology allows the implementation of tuning functions with a minimum of external components.Value spread of external components can be fully compensated by means of on-chip electrical adjustment controlled by external µP.
The TLC555 is a monolithic timing circuit fabricated using the TI LinCMOSprocess. The timer is fully compatible with CMOS, TTL, and MOS logic and operates at frequencies up to 2 MHz. Because of its high input impedance, this device uses smaller timing capacitors than those used by the NE555. As a result, more accurate time delays and oscillations are possible. Power consumption is low across the full range of power supply voltage.
1. Very Low Power Consumption
− 1 mW Typ at VDD= 5 V
2. Capable of Operation in Astable Mode
3. CMOS Output Capable of Swinging Rail to Rail
. High Output-Current Capability
− Sink 100 mA Typ
− Source 10 mA Typ
4. Output Fully Compatible With CMOS, TTL, and MOS
5. Low Supply Current Reduces Spikes During Output Transitions
6. Single-Supply Operation From 2 V to 15 V
7. Functionally Interchangeable With the NE555; Has Same Pinout
8. ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883C, Method 3015.2
9. Available in Q-Temp Automotive
High Reliability Automotive Applications
Configuration Control/Print Support
Qualification to Automotive Standards
1. SUPPLY VOLTAGE DOWN TO 1.8V
2. LOW CROSSOVER DISTORSION
3. LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT
4. BRIDGE OR STEREO CONFIGURATION
The TDA2822M is a monolithic integrated circuit in 8 lead Minidip package. It is intended for use as
dual audio power amplifier in portable cassette players and radios.
The TDA1517 is an integrated class-B dual output amplifier in a plastic single in-line medium power package with fin (SIL9MPF) and a plastic heat-dissipating dual in-line package (HDIP18). The device is primarily developed for multi-media applications.
The STV9302 is a vertical deflection booster designed for monitor and TV applications.
This device, supplied with up to 32 V, provides up to 2 App output current to drive the vertical deflection yoke. The internal flyback generator delivers flyback voltages up to 60 V.
1. Optical swtich
2. Photo Sensors
4. Game Manchine
5. Sensor Toy
6. Smoke Detector