This Blog provides Datasheets and information for electronic components and semiconductors(Datasheet PDF Search)
MediaTek MT6577 brings unprecedented performance to mainstream smartphones with a dual-core design powered by the ARM® Cortex®-A9 processor. Paired with a PowerVR™ GPU from Imagination Technologies, MT6577 ensures outstanding performance with Android 4.0 apps and games, while 1080p Full HD playback with 3D support ensures high-quality video enjoyment to match.
MT6577 supports displays up to 1280 x 720 and incorporates Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS for wide mobile connectivity. Pin-compatible with the single-core MediaTek MT6575, MT6577 offers handset manufacturers a flexible way to develop multiple tiers of mobile device while minimising duplication in hardware development.
ICLG 32LH20R 32LH20R-CA / LCD LG 19LH20R
The MOC3020 Seriesconsists of gallium arsenide infrared emitting diodes, optically coupled to a silicon bilateral switch.
To order devices that are tested and marked per VDE 0884 requirements, the suffix ”V” must be included at end of part number. VDE 0884 is a test option.
They are designed for applications requiring isolated triac triggering.
Recommended for 115/240 Vac(rms) Applications:
1. Solenoid/Valve Controls
2. Static ac Power Switch
3. Lamp Ballasts • Solid State Relays
4. Interfacing Microprocessors to 115 Vac Peripherals
5. Incandescent Lamp Dimmers
6. Motor Controls
The present specifications shall apply to Sanken silicon power transistor type MN2488.
1. Low forward voltage drop
2. High current capability
3. High reliability
4. High surge current capability
1. Cases : Molded plastic
2. Epoxy : UL 94V-O rate flame retardant
3. Terminals : Leads solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208 guaranteed
4. Polarity : As marked
5. High temperature soldering guaranteed: 260oC/10 seconds .16”,(4.06mm) from case.
6. Weight: 2.24 grams
1. With TO-3 package
2. Complement to type MJ15016
3. Excellent safe operating area
1. Isolation voltage between input and output Viso : 5,000Vrms
2. 6pin DIP photocoupler, triac driver output
3. High repetitive peak off-state voltage Vdrm : Min. 400V
4. High critical rate of off-state voltage(dV/dt : MIN. 100V / us)
OB3309 is a high integrated and high performance U-type Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp (CCFL) controller optimized for LCD monitor backlight application. Comprehensive protection functions are integrated, thus it provides a low-cost and high reliability LCD backlight solution with minimum system BOM count. OB3309 controls push pull topology and supports various dimming functions.
1. Minimal required external components
2. Push pull topology
3. High precision reference and frequency control
4. External programmability of the key parameters
5. Flexible Dimming mode Control:
(1) Selective dimming polarity
(2) Analog, internal burst and external burst (LPWM) dimming control
(3) 0-2V DC voltage or external PWM direct dimming control without external circuits
(4) Dimming range programmable (100%~0%)
6. Comprehensive protection coverage:
(1) Output over voltage protection (OVP)
(2) Output over current protection (OCP)
(3) Open lamp protection and short lamp protection
(4) Arcing protection
7. Available in SOP16 package, RoHS compliant
1. Low power-loss(dropout voltage : MAX 0.5V)
2. Compact resin full-mode package.