This Part Name is BMD101, NSBMD101.
This is Semiconductor.
This product has generation bio-signal detection and processing SoC device functions.
The package is SON 8 pin.
Manufacturers of the product is NeuroSky
Image and pinout :
Some of the text files within the PDF file :
BMD101 is NeuroSky’s 3rd generation bio-signal detection and processing SoC device. BMD101 is designed with an advanced analog front-end circuitry and a flexible, powerful digital signal processing structure. It targets bio-signal inputs ranging from uV to mV level and deployed passes the raw signal through with NeuroSky proprietary algorithms.
The Low-Noise-Amplifier and ADC are the main components of the BMD101 analog front end. Because of the BMD101’s extremely low system noise and programmable gain, it can detect bio-signals and convert them into digital words using a 16-bit high resolution ADC. The AFE also contains a sensor-off detection circuit.
High Performance Bio-Signal System-on-Chip (SoC)
• Single Chip Solution for accurate Bio-Signal Detection and Processing
• Mixed Signal SoC with Integrated Analog Front End (AFE) and DSP
• Accurate ECG raw signals output
Advanced Analog Signal Processing
• High Performance AFE for Bio-Signal Detection Ranging from uV Level to mV Level
• Advanced Low-Noise Amplifier (LNA) and Anti-alias Filtering
• High Resolution (16-bit) ADC
• Low Input-Referred Noise
• Automatic Sensor-Off Detection
• Fully integrated high pass filter with DC drifts removal
Package Pin Assignments
Terminal Name Function Direction Comment
1 CS Power up or down control of LDO Input Active high
2 SEP Positive ECG analog input Input
3 SEN Negative ECG analog input Input
4 RX UART RX Input
5 TX UART TX Output
6 RESET System reset pin Input Active low
7 GND Ground Supply
8 VDD 3.3V power supply Supply
[ ... ]