This Part Name is BMP280.
This is Semiconductor.
This product has Digital Pressure Sensor functions.
Manufacturers of the product is Bosch
Image and pinout :
Some of the text files within the PDF file :
Robert Bosch is the world market leader for pressure sensors in automotive and consumer applications. Bosch’s proprietary APSM (Advanced Porous Silicon Membrane) MEMS manufacturing process is fully CMOS compatible and allows a hermetic sealing of the cavity in
an all silicon process. The BMP280 is based on Bosch’s proven Piezo-resistive pressure sensor
technology featuring high EMC robustness, high accuracy and linearity and long term stability.
The BMP280 is an absolute barometric pressure sensor especially designed for mobile
applications. The sensor module is housed in an extremely compact 8-pin metal-lid LGA
package with a footprint of only 2.0 × 2.5 mm2 and 0.95 mm package height. Its small
dimensions and its low power consumption of 2.7 μA @1Hz allow the implementation in battery
driven devices such as mobile phones, GPS modules or watches.
1. Enhancement of GPS navigation
(e.g. time-to-first-fix improvement, dead-reckoning, slope detection)
2. Indoor navigation (floor detection, elevator detection)
3. Outdoor navigation, leisure and sports applications
4. Weather forecast
5. Health care applications (e.g. spirometry)
6. Vertical velocity indication (e.g. rise/sink speed)
1. Handsets such as mobile phones, tablet PCs, GPS devices
2. Navigation systems
3. Portable health care devices
4. Home weather stations
5. Flying toys
[ ... ]