Function : Wide Supply Dual, 17 MHz, Rail-to-Rail FET Input Amplifier
Maker : Analog Devices
The AD823Ais a dual precision, 17 MHz, JFET input op amp manufactured in the extra fast complementary bipolar (XFCB) process. The AD823Acan operate from a single supply of 3 V to 36 V or from dual supplies of ±1.5 V to ±18 V.
It has true single-supply capability with an input voltage range extending below ground in single-supply mode. Output voltage swing extends to within 20 mV of each rail for IOUT ≤ 100 μA, providing outstanding output dynamic range.
It also has a linear output current of 40 mA, 0.5 V from the supply rails. An offset voltage of 700 μV maximum, an offset voltage drift of 1 μV/°C, and typical input bias currents of 0.3 pA provide dc precision with source impedances up to 1 GΩ.
The AD823A provides 17 MHz, −3 dB bandwidth, and a 30 V/μs slew rate with a low supply current of only 2.6 mA per amplifier. It also provides low input voltage noise of 14 nV/√Hz and −108 dB SFDR at 20 kHz.
The AD823Ahas low input capacitances (0.6 pF differ ential and 1.3 pF common mode) and drives more than 500 pF of direct capacitive load as a follower. This lets the amplifier handle a wide range of load conditions.
* Single-supply operation
* Output swings rail-to-rail
* Input voltage range extends below ground
* Single-supply capability from 3 V to 36 V
* High load drive
* Capacitive load drive of 470 pF (G = +1, 25% overshoot
* Linear output current of 40 mA, 0.5 V from supplies
* Excellent ac performance on 2.6 mA/amplifier
* −3 dB bandwidth of 17 MHz, G = +1
* 325 ns settling time to 0.01% (2 V step)
* Slew rate of 30 V/μs
* Low distortion: −108 dBc at 20 kHz (G = −1, RL= 2 kΩ)
* Good dc performance
* 700 μV maximum input offset voltage
* 1 μV/°C offset voltage drift
* 25 pA maximum input bias current
* Low noise: 14 nV/√Hz at 10 kHz
* No phase inversion with inputs to the supply rails
* Photodiode preamps
* Active filters
* 12-bit to 16-bit data acquisition systems
* Medical instrumentation
* Precision instrumentation
AD823A Datasheet PDF
AD823A, AD823A-2ARM-EBZ, AD823AARMZ, AD823AARMZ-R7, AD823AARZ