Part Number : DS1307
Package : SO, PDIP 8 Pin type
Function : 64 x 8, Serial, I2C Real-Time Clock
Maker : Maxim Integrated
DS1307 Pinout :
The DS1307 serial real-time clock (RTC) is a low power, full binary-coded decimal (BCD) clock/calendar plus 56 bytes of NV SRAM. Address and data are transferred serially through an I2C, bidirectional bus.
The clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. The end of the month date is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year. The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with AM/PM indicator. The DS1307 has a built-in power-sense circuit that detects power failures and automatically switches to the backup supply.
Timekeeping operation continues while the part operates from the backup supply.
* Real-Time Clock (RTC) Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the week, and Year with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100
* 56-Byte, Battery-Backed, General-Purpose RAM with Unlimited Writes
* I2C Serial Interface
* Programmable Square-Wave Output Signal
* Automatic Power-Fail Detect and Switch Circuitry
* Consumes Less than 500nA in Battery-Backup Mode with Oscillator Running
* Optional Industrial Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
* Available in 8-Pin Plastic DIP or SO
* Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Recognized
Datasheet PDF :
Others datasheet of same file : DS-1307, DS1307+, DS1307N+, DS1307Z+, DS1307Z+T&R