- Filed under Other/Uncategorized
Function : Operational Amplifier - IC 741
Maker : Unspecified
The term operational amplier or "op-amp" refers to a class of high-gain DC coupled ampliers with two inputs and a single output. The modern integrated circuit version is typi ed by the famous 741 op-amp. Some of the general characteristics of the IC version are :
* High gain, on the order of a million
* High input imp edance, lo w output imp edance
* Used with split supply , usually +/- 15V
* Used with feedback, with gain determined by the feedback network.