- Filed under Other
Function : 300MHz HDMI Deep Colour Transmitter
Maker : Silicon Image
The SiI9136-3 transmitter is an HDMI® Deep Colour transmitter with 3D and 4K x 2K support for consumer electronics products such as set-top boxes, Blu-ray players and recorders, A/V Receivers, DVD players and recorders, personal video recorders, home theater-in-a-box systems, and home theater PCs.
The SiI9136-3 transmitter, with the latest generation 300 MHz TMDS™ core, enables home theatre devices to deliver up to 16-bit Deep Colour at 1080p/30 resolutions and up to 12-bit Deep Colour at 1080p/60 resolutions. On the audio side, High-Bitrate (HBR) audio formats (such as Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD) are supported for an enhanced digital audio experience.
- Supports most common standard and non- standard video input formats
- Supports most common 3D formats
- Supports video resolutions up to 8-bit 4K (30 Hz), 12-bit 1080p (60 Hz), 12-bit 720p/1080i (120 Hz), and 16-bit 1080p (30 Hz)
- S/PDIF input supports PCM and compressed audio formats (Dolby Digital, DTS, AC-3)
- DSD input supports Super Audio CD applications (SACD)
- I²S input supports PCM, DVD-Audio input (up to 8-channel 192 kHz)
- High Bitrate audio support (for example, DTS HD and Dolby True HD)
- DVI, HDCP, and HDMI transmitter with xvYCC extended color gamut, Deep Color up to 16-bit color, 3D, and HBR audio support
- 300 MHz HDMI Transmitter
- Supports all mandatory and some optional 3D modes
- Pre-programmed HDCP key set simplifies the manufacturing process, lowers cost, and provides the highest level of HDCP key security.
Others datasheet of same file : SII9136CTU-3