This Blog provides Datasheets and information for electronic components and semiconductors(Datasheet PDF Search)
• Single Voltage Read and Write Operations
– 2.7-3.6V for SST25VF080
• Serial Interface Architecture
– SPI Compatible: Mode 0 and Mode 3
• 33 MHz Max Clock Frequency
• Superior Reliability
– Endurance: 100,000 Cycles (typical)
– Greater than 100 years Data Retention
• Low Power Consumption:
– Active Read Current: 7 mA (typical)
– Standby Current: 8 µA (typical)
• Flexible Erase Capability
– Uniform 4 KByte sectors
– Uniform 32 KByte overlay blocks
• Fast Erase and Byte-Program:
– Chip-Erase Time: 70 ms (typical)
– Sector- or Block-Erase Time: 18 ms (typical)
– Byte-Program Time: 14 µs (typical)
SSTs serial flash family features a four-wire, SPI-compatible interface that allows for a low pin-count package occupying less board space and ultimately lowering total system costs. SST25VF080 SPI serial flash memories are manufactured with SST’s proprietary, high performance CMOS SuperFlash technology. The split-gate cell design and thick-oxide tunneling injector attain better reliability and manufacturability compared with alternate approaches.
The SST25VF080 devices significantly improve performance, while lowering power consumption. The total energy consumed is a function of the applied voltage, current, and time of application. Since for any given voltage range, the SuperFlash technology uses less current to program and has a shorter erase time, the total energy consumed during any Erase or Program operation is less than alternative flash memory technologies. The
SST25VF080 devices operate with a single 2.7-3.6V power supply.
The SST25VF080 devices are offered in an 8-lead SOIC package with 200 mil body width. See Figure 1 for pin assignments.