Part Number : TLC6C5912-Q1
Function : Power Logic 12-CHANNEL SHIFT REGISTER LED DRIVER
Package : 20-Pin TSSOP-PW, 20-Pin DW Type
Maker : Texas Instruments
The TLC6C5912-Q1 is a monolithic, medium-voltage, low-current power 12-bit shift register designed for use in systems that require relatively moderate load power, such as LEDs.
This device contains a 12-bit serial-in, parallel-out shift register that feeds a 12-bit D-type storage register. Data transfers through both the shift and storage registers on the rising edge of the shift-register clock (SRCK) and the register clock (RCK), respectively.
1. Qualified for Automotive Applications
2. Wide VCC Range from 3 V to 5.5 V
3. Output Maximum Rating of 40 V
4. Thermal Shutdown Protection
5. Enhanced Cascading for Multiple Stages
6. All Registers Cleared With Single Input
Official Homepage : https://www.ti.com/product/TLC6C5912-Q1
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file :
6C5912, TLC6C5912, TLC6C5912Q1, TLC6C5912QDWRQ1, TLC6C5912QPWQ1